Pages

Instagram

Sunday, September 2, 2012

The 'what's in your fridge salad'?

I can't really come up with a name for this dish - so I'll call it the 'what's in your fridge salad' - this was what literally left over in my fridge on the last day of my business trip. I absolutely hate throwing food out - right from childhood my mother instill in us the importance of food - from the picking, cooking, eating and the no wasting and of course the world hunger issues.


So here is basically what was left over - all raw but the broccoli which I steamed a bit ; I must say the juices from the tomatoes and kiwi fruit made the broccoli quite palatable - I usually prefer sauteed broccoli than steamed - It was all yummy all the same


Ingredients
Grape tomatoes
Broccoli
Avocado
Kiwi fruit(golden)
Shredded coconut





No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...