Pages

Instagram

Tuesday, July 17, 2012

Sauteed Butternut Squash



BELIEVE IN YOUR ABILITY TO CREATE. AS YOU SO BELIEVE,
YOUR LIFE WILL THEN  BECOME.
~GIGI GALLUZZO


Lunch today was Sauteed Butternut squash, onions and mushrooms. I've never been a squash fan - in fact I've always walked past it at the supermarkets . Never quite felt the urge to try it until I had T my son; back then almost all the baby foods contained squash of some sort. I did a bit a research on it and have since been experimenting with it. I've baked, boiled , grilled and sauteed - my favourite of course is saute - personally anything sauteed with onions is just a delight 


Ingredients
Olive oil
Squash
Onions
Mushrooms
Curry powder
Thyme
Rice wine vinegar (optional)
Stock cubes (may substitute for sea salt/kosher salt)











Please feel free to leave a comment - I would love to hear from you 




x


Jo

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...